At Enmark, our mission “to be the best service stations and convenience stores, from the customer’s perspective, in all the markets in which we operate” is a guiding force in everything we do. That’s because we know that providing a clearly superior product and level of service is the only way to gain and maintain each customer’s business.
Our philosophy dates to our beginning as Interstate Stations in 1963, continuing through the 1980s, a period during which we earned a reputation for selling discount gas, oil, and cigarettes from kiosks throughout Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. The early 1990s saw us complete a major re-imaging campaign that allowed us to deliver the look and feel of a major gasoline retailer, while retaining the competitiveness of an independent.
In order to better serve our customers, we started to expand our product line in 1997. Accordingly, we added convenience stores, discount tobacco stores, and, in some cases, car wash units to selected sites.
As we continue our drive to be the best, we’re evaluating all aspects of our operations and making changes. These improvements include updated point-of-sale equipment and software, along with hiring and training programs. These steps are all part of our mission to guarantee that Enmark stations meet and exceed the expectations of our customers today...and in the future.
Enmark Vision Statement
- A Company that Customers want to patronize and Employees are proud to work for.
- A profitable Company that is involved in and appreciates the many Communities in which it operates.
- A growing Company that is more interested in profits than in number of units.
- A Company that is the envy of the Competition.
- A Company where Customer Service is second to none.
- A Company that can react quickly to take advantage of an opportunity as well as respond to a problem or crisis.
- A Company where everyone is genuinely striving to get better every day.